Friday 3 February 2023

Valentine Bear with Love with Pattie's Creations

Happy Friday everyone I hope that you are all well and have had a lovely week

Today marks the start of a new Challenge for February over on the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog 

The challenge runs from the first Friday of the month and its an Anything Goes challenge as long as you use a digital or stamped image in your project,  so why not join in the challenge - Winners of the challenge will receive 2 digital stamps of your choice from Pattie's shop.

Pattie has some wonderful digital stamps in her Etsy Shop pattiescreations and there is also a freebie every month on the blog that you can use in your project if you want to!


For my February project, I decided to use the Valentine Bear without Sentiment  digital stamp as I wanted to be able to use this card not just for Valentines.  I added the sentiment digitally in my graphics software before printing out on alcohol friendly card stock.

This sweet image is also available with a sentiment Valentine Bear Be Mine 

Todays card is a smaller A6 size in portrait style and i decided to add a panel of patterned paper to the bottom of the card with a very thin strip of red card at the top.

I have then gently added some distress ink directly onto the white card blank, just behind where the bear will sit...its like a halo around the main image.

I've colored the bear with my promarkers(see below for colours) before fussy cutting and mounting onto my card using low profile foam.

Just some simple confetti around the design to finish off the card.

I do hope that you like my card for today and don't forget to join in with this months challenge over on the blog.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pattie's Creations digital stamp - Valentine Bear without sentiment
Loisirs Creatifs designer series paper
Sentiment - CraftArtist2 software
Distress ink - candied apple
Sakura Gelly roll pen - white, black
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - friendship mix



Promarkers used :

Bear:                praline, champagne, pastel beige
                        pale pink
  

Bow & heart:     burgundy, poppy red, lipstick red

Heart:               salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink
                        
                      
 
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Wendy,
    I just love how you colored my Valentine Bear! The colors are so vivid too.
    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x