Monday 27 February 2023

I love you more than Sprinkles with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday.... I hope that you had a great weekend.....it's been a cold and windy one here so that's meant lots of time inside crafting for me.

Its Monday which means I'm here with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda


For today's card I have used one of the cute kitties from the Purrfect Valentine set and I think this set is just Purrfect for any time of the year when you want to send some love. Who could resist this cute kitty after all.

I've resized the image to suit an A6 size card and coloured with my promarkers (see below for colours), before fussy cutting it out.

For my back ground panel I have chosen a sweet digital sentiment from Polkadoodles Coffee, Tea and Cake greetings bundle and printed this on a panel of white card.

Next I have used a confetti stencil to create a fun Sprinkle like design using distress inks and then adhered this ti the card base.

I have adhered my kitty to the card and then added a few coordinating sequins around the design.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Purrfect Valentine
Polkadoodles digital sentiment
Lawn Fawn Slimline Stencil - confetti
distress ink - picked raspberry, peacock feathers, twisted citron
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Spectrum noir sparkle pen - clear
Sugar & Spice sequins - unicorn


Promarkers used :

Kitty:        warm grey 4, 3, 2, 1
                pale pink, antique pink
                praline, pastel beige

Sprinkles: pale pink, pastel beige

Cup:        marine, turquoise, mint green

Hearts:    poppy, lipstick red, antique pink
  
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x