Saturday 25 February 2023

Bob the Dog in a boat Special Digi Deal Offer with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you a lovely Saturday - today I am here to introduce you to Bob the Dog.

Hes a fabulous new Digi Deal that you can find in the Polkadoodles shop, Bob the dog in a boat

I've used the pre-coloured image for this card but the set also includes a black line art digi, 6 coordinating papers and 2 sentiments which I think is a fabulous deal for the current offer.

I don't make many male cards but I  think this one is perfect for little boys and grown up boys too.

I've made a very simple concertina fold card that fits neatly into a 5" x 7" envelope, I wanted it to look like Bob is at see so I've used 1 of the papers from the collection for the card panels.  I have used a wavy border die for the first 2 panels to look like waves and used the sky paper on the back panel for the sky.

To make the card base I've cut a piece of blue card stock to 12" x 6 " and then scored along the long edge at 1", 2", 4", 6", 9" and then folded the card concertina style to give 3 peaks as shown in this photo

Next I've used a circular die to cut out my main image and cut a circular frame of craft foam to fit around the edge of the image.  I have added enamel dots around the foam frame and hand drawn a dotted line around the circle, I was trying to make this resemble the porthole of a boat - just in case its not obvious !

To add dimension to the image of Bob the dog I've printed the image 3 times and then cut out elements to decoupage and added glossy accents to his nose after all a healthy dog has a cold wet nose.

I positioned the circular focal point on the second peal of the card so it looks like the boat is bobbing in the water.

The finishing touches to this card are some sparkly iridescent seashells and stars.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this lovely new collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp, sentiment & papers - Bob the dog in a boat
Distress ink - picked raspberry
Lawn Fawn custom craft dies - Stitched Simple Wavy Borders 
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Craftelier sequins - seashell mix
Enamel dots
Stabilo fine line pen - blue
Auchan glossy accents - blues
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x






2 comments:

  1. Bob is adorable in his little boat! Love the cards fold and design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much …I’m glad you like him xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x