Thursday 16 February 2023

Bella Bear Morning Coffee - Special Offer with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone happy Thursday I hope that you are having a lovely week! We are off out today on the coast with our friends for a birthday lunch which I'm really looking forward to even though it's not really beach weather at the moment.

Today I'm sharing a card that I've made with a gorgeous download from Polkadoodles called Bella Bear Morning Coffee.  

The digital set includes 2 digital stamps, 1 line art and one is pre-coloured, a matching sentiment and 4 coordinating papers and is on a fabulous digi deal offer at the moment in the Polkadoodles store so don't miss out.




I know that not everyone likes to colour and sometimes we all need to make a quick card, so I have made 3 cards using the pre-coloured digital stamp, the papers and the sentiment. 

The first is a DL card.  I cut 1" paper strips from the papers included in the set and then die cut these with a wavy stitched border die.  

Next I cut a piece of thin white card just smaller than the card blank and adhered the paper strips overlapping each one to create a fancy background.  Only adding a thin line of glue along the square edge of each strip allows them to lift up slightly on the card for texture.

I used my glass mat to line up the strips and make sure they were all straight but you could add them on an angle across the panel for a different look.

I have then added a die cut vellum heart onto the background which has been embossed and added the sentiment strip on an angle across the card.

Bella has been adhered onto the card with foam tape so she stands on the sentiment.

Just a sprinkle of sequins and a quick an easy card is ready to send !


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this lovely new collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp, sentiment & papers - Bella Bear Morning Coffee
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft dies - stitched simple wavy borders
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - Nested Hearts
Crafts Too Embossing folder
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
glossy accents
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sugar and Spice Sequins - Mojito


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x