Tuesday 28 February 2023

New Release - Flower Rebel Girl - with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Tuesday everyone...

I'm back today to share another of my cards using the fabulous New Release Rebel Girl Collection over at Polkadoodles and this is definitively one of my favourites collections.


Rebel Girl is a huge new collection of digital stamps, topper sheets, planner elements, papers and sentiments and I think you will love them 

For todays card I have used Flower Rebel girl  to make a 6" x 6" shaker card... I don't make lots of shaker cards but I think this fun flower girl deserved one and I had the perfect flower confetti in my crafty stash. 

With this new collection, Rebel comes as a clean lines or sketchy lines digital stamp and is also available as a pre-coloured digital too if you don't want to colour.

There are some beautiful new papers and fabulous sassy sentiments in the collection - I'm sure you will find something perfect!

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this  new Rebel - Girl with Attitude collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Flower Rebel - Girl with Attitude
Polkadoodles digital paper - Paper bundle 3
Polkadoodles digital sentiment sentiment bundle
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Torn Edge Circles
glossy accents
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic grey
Flower confetti - from my stash



Promarkers used :

Skin:                 ivory, almond, satin, dusky pink, sunkissed pink
                        pale pink, antique pink

Eyes:                ivory, pale pink

Hair:                 amethyst, lilac, lavender

Bow:                soft green, mint green, pastel green

Boots:              amethyst, lilac, lavender
                          
Dress:              salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink

Flower:            salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink
                       gold, pastel yellow, buttercup


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x