Thursday 2 March 2023

Spring Bunnies With Pink Gem Designs and #Kendrascardchallenge9

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Thursday I hope that your week has been going well.

Today because I couldn't decide which to show you first, I have 2 DT cards that I have made for Pink Gem Designs using digital stamps from the Bunny set of stamps.  Its a great set of stamps including 5 cute bunnies, 2 sentiments and you get an extra star and flower too for your creations.

These are also  2 cards that I've made for #Kendrascardchallenge9 using sketch 3 and 4.

If you would like to know more about the challenge then I would recommend visiting Kendra's YouTube Channel as there are some great tutorials explaining what it's all about and how to join in.




I really hope that you like my cards today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Bunny set
Dovecraft Designer Series Paper - Sugar 7 Spice 
Crafts Too Embossing folder - Floral
Craft magazine Embossing folder - swiss dots
Woodware Sentiment stamp - Flower Envelope
Lisa Horton Crafts - sentiment stickers
Spectrum Noir Colorista pen - cyan
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white, metallic grey
Craft consortium sequins - unicorn

  
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x