Monday 6 March 2023

Birthday Wishes from Bunny with Last Minute Manda and #Kendrascardchallenge9

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday.... I hope that you had a great weekend....Its been lovely and sunny so we've been tidying in the garden but the wind is back today so it's indoors  jobs today ! 

I've not long got back from my Physio appointment and realised I forgot to post today's card...oops oh well better late than never!

Monday means I'm here with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda and another card for #Kendrascardchallenge9.

If you would like to know more about the challenge then I would recommend visiting Kendra's YouTube Channel as there are some great tutorials explaining what it's all about and how to join in.


This is KCC - Sketch#card6 for the challenge and I've used a sweet little bunny from the Bunny Patch set coloured with my Promarkers (see below for colours). I've made a little A2 Spring birthday card but this would be perfect for an Easter card too

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Bunny Patch
Dovecraft Designer Series Paper - Sugar 7 Spice 
Waffle Flower A2 Layers dies
Lawn Fawn Slimline Stencil - cloudy
Lisa Horton Craft Dies - Set the Scene - Garden Greenery
RAOK Sentiment  
distress ink - tumbled glass
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Craft Consortium sequins


Promarkers used :

Bunny:      warm grey 4, 3, 2, 1
                pale pink, antique pink
                champagne

Carrots:    orange, mandarin, honeycomb


Soil:         cocoa, cinnamon, tan


Hearts:    poppy, lipstick red, antique pink
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x