Sunday 26 March 2023

Love Birds Wings of Love - Skateboard Valentine with Polkadoodles

 Hello everyone I hope that you are all well and enjoying your Sunday!

The town Feria finishes today and I have to say its been wonderful to watch the processions, very moving and emotional.....we didn't manage to stay out very late but that's no surprise not being party animals...

Later today we are going to one of our favourite restaurants on the coast - taking friends out for a meal to say thank you for everything they do for us ad to celebrate John's birthday with them too.

My card today is using the Love Birds Wings of Love collection from Polkadoodles. This collection is packed with cute little birds that I think are perfect for loads of different occasions, Valentines, Weddings, Anniversary, birthdays and for any occasion where you just want to sent a little love to someone special.  



I stared by creating a background panel using one of the Polkadoodles stencils - Funky Vortex Grid and a rainbow of distress inks before, fussy cutting out and mounting my cute skateboarder birdie on low profile foam.  She is coloured with Promarkers (see below for colours used) I wanted it to look like my cool skater birdie is zooming across the panel.

The sentiment is from the new collection and I've printed this towards the bottom of my background panel.

Just a touch of glossy accents added to the hearts to finish off the card.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Love Birds Wings of Love - Skateboard Valentine
Polkadoodles Creative Stencil - Funky Vortex Grid
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Love Birds Wings of Love - greetings bundle
Distress Ink - picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, peacock feathers, wilted violet
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Spectrum Aqua pens - crimson, black
Zig Wink of Stellar - black
glossy accents




Promarkers used :

Birdie:               mint green, pastel green, tea green

Beak:                sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Feet & legs:       burnt umber, burnt orange, ginger
                        sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Sign:                burnt sienna, praline, pastel beige

Hearts:             burgundy, poppy, lipstick red


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x