Monday 20 March 2023

Hello from a Spring Skunk with Last Minute Manda and #Kendrascardchallenge9

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday.... I hope that you had a great weekend.... we've been doing some more tidying in the garden as the weeds have gone wild over the Winter but hopefully it wont take too long to get it back in shape - its got to be done before it gets too hot to work !

Monday means I'm here with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda and another card for #Kendrascardchallenge9.

If you would like to know more about the challenge then I would recommend visiting Kendra's YouTube Channel as there are some great tutorials explaining what it's all about and how to join in.

Today I'm sharing a card following Sketch#7 , only another 8 to go so I don't think I'll have met the 15 card challenge before the end of March.  I think I might try it again for my Christmas cards later in the year.

My sweet Skunk from the Spring Skunks collection of digital stamps was coloured with my Promarkers (see below for details) and then fussy cut out before adding to the card using low profile foam tape.

The sentiment has been stamped with Versafine Clair ink and I have added some simple co-ordinating sequins to finish off my card.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Spring Skunks
Dovecraft Designer Series Paper - Sugar 7 Spice 
Craft Consortium sequins
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Hessian ribbon - from my stash


Promarkers used :

Skunk:      cool grey 1, ivory, blender
                black, cool grey 5,4,3
                pale pink

Ladybird:   burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                 black, cool grey 5,4,3


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x



1 comment:

  1. Happy card with the cute skunk!
    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x