Wednesday 15 March 2023

Bella Bear Morning Coffee Digi Deal with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone Happy Wednesday...I hope the week is going well.

I'm back today to share a very quick card that I've made with the pre-coloured Bella Bear Morning Coffee digital download from Polkadoodles

The digital set includes 2 digital stamps, 1 line art and one is pre-coloured, a matching sentiment and 4 coordinating papers and is on a fabulous digi deal offer at the moment in the Polkadoodles store so don't miss out.


For this very simple card I've added the Bella Bear image to the teal spotty digital paper on my computer in my graphics software and then printed this out before adding this to an A6 (UK size) card blank.  

I also printed and cut out an additional Bella image, cutting out the coffee cup, bow and her head to decoupage onto the flat panel, using foam squares.

The digital sentiment at the bottom of the card has been die cut using a wavy border die and I mounted this on foam tape for dimension.

Just a little clear sparkle has been added to the image, glossy accents on the flower and some contrasting sequins added around the design.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this lovely new collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp, sentiment & papers - Bella Bear Morning Coffee
Lisa Horton Crafts hillside die
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
glossy accents
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sugar and Spice Sequins - candy floss


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x