Monday 27 March 2023

Hello Springtime from Bunny with Last Minute Manda and #KendrasCardchallenge9

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday.... I hope that you had a great weekend.... the local Feria is finally over and things are getting back to normal and its definitely a little quieter today, we're working in the garden today and then a little shopping later on as I need some new walking boots.

We had a wonderful meal last night with our Spanish friends and  even though we definitively aren't fluent in Spanish and they don't speak any English, its always easy to talk to them...We ate and drank far too much but it was a special treat.

Monday means I'm here with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda and another card for #Kendrascardchallenge9.

If you would like to know more about the challenge then I would recommend visiting Kendra's YouTube Channel as there are some great tutorials explaining what it's all about and how to join in.







This card is made following KCC - Sketch#card8 for the challenge and I've used a sweet little bunny from the Hoppy Easter set coloured with my 
Promarkers (see below for colours).  
I've made a little A2 Hello Spring card but again this would be perfect for an Easter card too 

The Sentiment  is a digital sentiment from the Spring Gnomes set by Polkadoodles


Don't forget i
f you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Hoppy Easter
Dovecraft Designer Series Paper - Sugar 7 Spice 
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Hearts
Craft Consortium sequins
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Hessian ribbon - from my stash


Promarkers used :

Bunny:      warm grey 4,3,2,1
                cocktail pink, pale pink
                champagne

Bow tie:    orange, mandarin, honeycomb

Basket:     cocoa, cinnamon, tan

Eggs:        cocktail pink, pale pink
                yellow, soft lime
                cobalt blue, powder blue



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x