Thursday 30 March 2023

Have a Hoot on Your Birthday with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Thursday!

On my blog today I have another card for Pink Gem Designs using a digital stamp from the Busy Owls set.  I have used the black line art stamp from this fabulous set which includes 6 different owls and the leafy branch for them to sit on.

If you don't like to colour then don't worry as there is a pre-coloured version of this set too. 

This is Oliver Owl and he's sending birthday wishes to a very special, soon to be family member - my cousins' son is getting married in May in France and this card is for his wife to be on her Birthday in April.
 


I  started by adding a piece of digital green spotty background paper from the Baking Ginger Gift bag set  - I wanted Oliver to appear to be up in the tree and thought this green paper was perfect.

Next I resized the owl and branch to suit an A6 card and added the digital Sentiment  from the Birthday Owls set to the panel before printing out

This is a single layer card so I had to be careful colouring in the design using my promarkers but I'm really pleased how it looks. I added a little shimmer to the cupcake and the coffee beans on the cup and glossy accents to Oliver's eyes to make them pop of the page.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Busy Owls digital stamp set
Pink Gem Designs Sentiment - Birthday Owls set
Pink Gem Designs Designer series paper - Baking Ginger Gift Bag set
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black, white
Glossy Accents



Promarkers used :

Owl
Eyes:                gold, buttercup
Beak:                mandarin, buttercup
Wings:              umber, praline, pastel beige
Breast & head:   caramel, burnt sienna, pastel beige
Feet:                 umber, praline, pastel beige

Branch:             umber, cocoa, burnt sienna
                        forest green, bright green, leaf green

Cupcake:           caramel, pastel beige
                        marine, turquiose, pastel green
                        lavender, ivory
                        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Coffee cup:        marine, turquoise, pastel green
                        burnt sienna, cocoa, pastel beige


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x