Monday 13 March 2023

Hugs and Kisses with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday.... I hope that you had a great weekend....It's been lovely and sunny here today but the wind has returned again this afternoon, so inside time now to keep out of the wind.

We had a great day yesterday having our first BBQ of the year with friends but we ate far too much food so are paying the price today and there are leftovers for at least 3 days!

Monday means I'm here with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda and today I have a DL card that I've made using a digital stamp from the Spring Skunks set


I have used a piece of pretty designer that I was gifted for the background and added some sweet die cut stitching to the top and bottom of the panel and some dies cut clouds in the sky.  

My sweet Skunk - named Flower after the little skunk in the Disney film Bambi was coloured with my Promarkers (see below for details) and then fussy cut out before adding to the card using low profile foam tape.

I added some simple co-ordinating drops of Tonic crystal drops to the flowers and glossy accents to the centre of Flower's flower.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Spring Skunks
RAOK Designer Series Paper - gift from a crafty friend
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies - stitched rainbow
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies - stitched borders
Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops - dandelion yellow, rhubarb crumble, crushed graped, carnation pink
Glossy accents
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white



Promarkers used :

Skunk:      cool grey 1, ivory, blender
                black, cool grey 5,4,3
                pale pink

Flower:     gold, sunflower, pastel yellow
                antique pink, salmon pink, pale pink
                forest green, bright green

These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge hand coloured (27) (3 of 3)
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly (65) (3 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge (41) (1 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (38) (3 of 5)
Moving Along With The Times  #() ( of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge unlimited (50)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (167)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (98) (3 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (157) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (99) (3 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes Embellish it (21) (3 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge - MATH, NUMBERS,WATER,SPARROW,INTERIOR PEACE,ZEN (9) (1 of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (9) unlimited
colorful options green (62) unlimited
through the purple haze (30) (3 of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (71) (3 of 5)
We love stamping Spring (56) (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge (44) (1 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams Outdoors (37) (3 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge buttons& bows (0) (0 of 3)
crafting happiness challenges
 green (26)


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x


9 comments:

  1. This must be the cutest skunk ever! Pretty papers and lovely design.
    How lovely to be enjoying barbeques with friends- so looking forward to some warm weather!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card with a definite spring 'vibe' to it Wendy - so glad you entered it at We Love stamping march Challenge
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colourful and full of summertime, thanks so much for sharing another with us at We Love Stamping March challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, I saw your comments on my blog and was curious... Well after reading everything about your move to sunny Spain and the huge orchard with olive and fruit trees I wish it would already be summer like on my last card ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž. I see that you are in many designteam and I love your creations so have become a follower!
    Hugs from windy, rainy and cold Holland!
    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious little Skunk in a field of sweet smelling flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Flower with Flower image Wendy! And you've set a lovely scene for him too! Thanks for sharing this adorable card with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you playing on our street again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Such a sweet birthday card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at SheepSki Designs. Good Luck and please come play with us again!
    Cara, SheepSki Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Wendy, sorry for the delayed comment! Your card is just delightful! I love the playful use of the skunk in the midst of the sweet smelling flowers!

    Thanks for sharing your fun design with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy. Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x