Sunday 12 March 2023

New Release - Spring into Easter - Butterfly Chick with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone I hope that you have had a lovely week and are enjoying your Sunday.  Were just prepping for friends coming round today for our first BBQ of the year! but I  thought I'd pop on to share a new card.

I've made this sweet Spring card using the new Spring Into Easter collection from Polkadoodles. 



This card is made using the Butterfly Chick digital stamp coloured my my Promarkers (see below for colours) and if your a Polkadoodles VIP then you will have received an email to give you a special VIP discount off this collection for a short time.

I've used a couple of the papers from the new collection to create a background for my sweet chick adding my Spring sentiment to the blue background before printing it out.  I chose to position one of the pale circles behind my sentiment on this card as I think it looks like the sunshine in the background.

The small hill at the bottom of the card has been cut using one of my Edgecutz dies and I have also added a little cross stitched border to the top and bottom of the panel for added detail.

This collection is packed with cute little chicks that I think are perfect for loads of different occasions not just for Easter cards and I'm sure that you are going to love them.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new Easter / Spring collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Spring into Easter- Butterfly Chick
Polkadoodles digital paper - Spring into Easter - paper bundles set 3 and set 1
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Spring into Easter - sentiment bundle
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Edgecutz - Essential Edges
Lawn Fawn custom craft dies - stitched borders
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic grey
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Friendship 


Promarkers used :

Chick:               gold, sunflower, lemon, soft lime
                        orange, mandarin, amber

Flowers:            antique pink, salmon pink, pale pink
                        forest green, bright green, meadow green
                        gold, sunflower, soft lime

Leaf & grass:     forest green, bright green, meadow green

Chocolate Egg:  umber, burnt sienna, cocoa
                         sandstone, pastel beige

Butterflies:        marine, turquoise, pastel green
                        gold, lemon




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x