Friday 10 March 2023

It's a Happy Whatever Kinda Day with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Friday... I hope that your week is going ok.  We had a lovely lunch out on Wednesday with friends at a Chinese restaurant on the coast - its been more than 15 years since we last had one and I had forgotten how much I love Chinese food!  We'll definitely be going back.

Today I am sharing a card that I have made for for Pink Gem Designs using a digital stamp from the Freesias digital stamp set .  

I absolutely love freesias, their perfume is beautiful and ours in the garden here are in currently in bloom so when I saw this new set of digital stamps I knew I had to make a card with it.

Its a fabulous set and includes 23 black Line art images but for today I have chose to use the flowers in a glass vase, for a single layer card.  

My favourite colours of Freesias are yellow and magenta as I love the contrast of these two colours and I have have used my promarkers to colour these today adding distress ink on the panel for extra details.  

I added a digital sentiment from the Polkadoodles Winnie Daisy Fairy Greeting bundle to my panel before printing out on alcohol marker friendly paper. 

I had lots of fun colouring the water in the vase on this image and I'm really pleased with the effect




I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Freesias
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Winnie Daisy Fairy Greetings bundle
Distress Ink - Picked raspberry
Sakura Gelly Roll pens - white
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - gold



Promarkers used :

Flowers:             gold, sunflower, buttercup
                         plum, maroon, cerise


Stems:              forest green, bright green, leaf green

Vase:                ice grey 1, cool aqua, blender


 These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge hand coloured (27) (3 of 3)
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly (65) (3 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge (42) (2 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (39) (4 of 5)
GDT Winner Spot 
Moving Along With The Times  #() ( of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge unlimited (51)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (168)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (98) (3 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (158) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (100) (4 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes Embellish it (21) (3 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge - MATH, NUMBERS,WATER,SPARROW,INTERIOR PEACE,ZEN (13) (2 of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (10) unlimited
colorful options green (62) unlimited
through the purple haze (30) (3 of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (71) (3 of 5)
We love stamping Spring (57) (3 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge (45) (2 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams Outdoors (37) (3 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge buttons& bows (0) (0 of 3)
crafting happiness challenges
 green (26)

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x


9 comments:

  1. Your vase of Freesias are really pretty, a flower we don't see often in stamp format, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping March challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, pretty flowers. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month, Hope we will see you back here again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Freesia image and beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Sentiment/Verse challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Wendy! such beautiful colours and amazing colouring, Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, we hope you will join us again.
    Happy Crafting
    Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Illuminatingly beautiful, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your freesias with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Shop Challenge. Good Luck! Hope you will join us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! It's adorable!
    Thank you for participating in Mirtillamente's challenge.
    I hope to see you soon!
    Roberta Ambassador Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Beautiful thank you for joining us at the Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x