Monday 6 February 2023

Love on your special day with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone.... I hope that you are all enjoyed the weekend and have some lovely plans for the week ahead.  We're expecting the temperature to plummet this week so I'm hoping that will mean lots more crafty time for me ๐Ÿคž and maybe a little cooking, some warming soups and comfort food I think

It's Monday so that means I'm on my blog today with my DT inspiration card made for Last Minute Manda


 My card today is using the Purrfect Valentine digital stamp set 

I always thought I was definitely a dog person, we had a Boarder Collie called Susie when I was younger and then a Labrador called Harvey.

The plan when we moved here was to have rescue dogs - we even bought a dog guard for the first car we bought her.  But when we moved over here  permanently from the U.K. we were very quickly adopted by an extended family of cats. 

We've currently got 4 permanent ones ( Tabby, Shadow, Bramble and Foxy) that spend time during the day in the house, then we have 2 permanent ones that live outside ( Dora and Mr Ed) and currently another male that is trying to move in.....he's now being called Brian !

We laugh sometimes that there must be a sign up somewhere telling the local cats where to go if they need food, medicines or somewhere to stay and be looked after !!

Anyway, I have a simple sweet landscape card  for you today.  I started by printing some digital paper and then coloured the image to co-ordinate with the papers using my Promarkers (see below for colours)

I've die cut a heart in vellum and then used a floral embossing folder to give the vellum detail.  The heart was adhered to the background panel and then the kitty image adhered using foam tape.

Adding a layer of vellum gives a little separation when the background is quite a busy paper.

I've stamped a secondary sentiment in the bottom corner of this card and then scattered a few sequins around the design.

A perfect card for Valentines and loads of other occasions.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Purrfect Valentine

Designer Series Paper
Crafts Too Embossing Folder - Daisy flowers
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - garden green
Lisa Horton Crafts Stamp it  Frame it Stamp and die set
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Hearts
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Sugar & Spice sequins - candyfloss


Promarkers used :

Kitty:        warm grey 4, 3, 2, 1
                pale pink, cocktail pink

Bow:        gold, sunflower, buttercup
  

Eyes:       leaf green

Letters:    gold, sunflower, buttercup
               salmon pink, cocktail pink, pale pink

  I am entering this card into the following challenges:


 (7) (1 of 5)

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (12) unlimited Random Winner
colorful options pink (76) unlimited
through the purple haze  colour palette () (0 of 3)
We love stamping  (24) (1 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams  (16) (1 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge add ribbon (0) (0 of 3)

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x






13 comments:

  1. This card is ADORABLE! Love the kitty!!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Wendy, this is beyond cuteness! Your colors really bring this sweet critter to life! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuddly cute kitty, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your purr-fect birthday wish with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! Hope you will join us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping February challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the cute digi. Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image and your colouring is terrific! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute kitty, so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams. We look forward to seeing you again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card and coloring! Glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge! Donna T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous07:43

    Stunning Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sweetest card and such an adorable cat.

    I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    We hope to see you there.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great digital set and such a cute card! Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really cute image and design, Wendy - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x