Wednesday 15 February 2023

With Love from Birthday Kitty with Pink Gem Designs and #KendrasCardChallenge9

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Wednesday.... I hope that you are all enjoying the week.

We had a lovely day out yesterday, a little shopping for some new light fittings and other bits and pieces and then a lovely meal at an Italian we like in the Nevada Shopping centre in Granada - it was so busy and then we remembered it was Valentine's Day  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Today I'm sharing my DT card made for for Pink Gem Designs using a digital stamp from the Birthday Cats set which includes 6 black Line art images.

This is also my second card for #Kendrascardchallenge9 - If you would like to know more about the challenge then have a look at Kendra's YouTube Channel as there are some great tutorials explaining what it's all about and how to join in.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Birthday Cats
Dovecraft Designer Series Paper - Sugar 7 Spice 
Craft Magazine - Swiss Dots embossing Folder
Lisa Horton Crafts Sentiment die
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Friendship
Spectrum Noir Colorista pen - Rose Blush


Promarkers used :

Kitty:                 warm grey 4,3,2,1
                         pale pink, cocktail pink

Cake:                cocktail pink, pale pink
                         umber, praline, pastel beige

Candle:              antique pink, cocktail pink    
                         sunflower, buttercup
 
Rose:                salmon pink, pastel pink,pale pink 
                        forest green, bright green, leaf green
                       
Plate:               cool grey 4,3,1


 
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x