Saturday 18 February 2023

Magnolias with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Saturday.... I hope that you have some lovely plans for the weekend...were hoping to tidy up some of the olive pruning's ready for the next fire but its been soo windy and hard to work outside for too long.

I know I have been called the Queen of cute by some of my crafty friends but my first love of colouring was for florals and I was over the moon when these new Magnolia digital stamps arrived and I couldn't resist making a couple of cards with them.

This is the first and I hope that you like it - here is my DT card made for for Pink Gem Designs using a digital stamp from the Magnolias digital stamp set .  Its a fabulous set and includes 23 black Line art images, there are loads of possibilities with this set


Just some simple layering of the flowers and colouring with my promarkers for this card - I don't think it really needs much else.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Magnolias
Polkadoodles Digital Paper - 
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment -  Winnie Daisy Fairy Greetings bundle
Tonic Nuvo Drops - Copper Penny
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Sugar Plum



Promarkers used :

Flowers:             plum, mulberry, cerise

Leaves:              forest green, bright green, leaf green




 
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x