Wednesday 1 February 2023

New Release - Love Birds Wings of Love - You are my Favourite person - Owl with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone - wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday and happy February....the month of love !๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

I'm back today with another card using the new Love Birds Wings of Love collection from Polkadoodles

You already know how much I love owls and I was so excited when Nikky Hall included some owls in this new digital release... they are my absolute favourite.


The sweet little Owl was coloured with my promarkers and then fussy cut out ready for my card.  Don't forget you can get pre-coloured versions of all of the digital images too, perfect if you don't like colouring or just need a speedy card.

I decided I wanted to create a little scene up in a tree for my sweet owl so started by choosing one of the papers and one of the sentiments from the new collection and added this to my graphics software, along with one of the lovely new sentiments from the collection - I really love how there are so many sentiments in this collection that are perfect for loads of different occasions - not just for Valentines cards. 

The tree and branch is an older digital stamp from Polkadoodles that I've had for a while and I resized this to suit a larger 5" x 7" card, before printing out and colouring with my promarkers.  


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new Love Birds Wings of Love collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Love Birds Wings of Love - Owl Heart
Polkadoodles digital paper - Wings of Love - paper bundles 2
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Wings of Love - sentiment bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black



Promarkers used :

Leaves:                forest green, bright green, leaf green

Branches & trunk: umber, burnt sienna, sandstone   

Owl
eyes:                   gold, buttercup
  
Beak:                  mandarin, buttercup

Head & wings:      umber, praline, pastel beige 

Feet & legs:          burnt umber, burnt orange, ginger
                           sunflower, yellow, soft lime
  
Jumper:               salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink
                  
Hearts:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 () (0 of 5)

colorful options pink () unlimited
through the purple haze  colour palette (7) (1 of 3)
We love stamping  () (0 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams  back on 5th February () (0 of 3)

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x


5 comments:

  1. Whooooo wouldn't love to get this card? It's so cute and those tiny hearts look like love-rain. So glad you shared your owl with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the cute owl.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this little girl owl! You coloured her perfectly and she sits nicely in the tree. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” February Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on super cute little owl, Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, we hope you will join us again.
    Crafty Hugs
    Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x