Monday 13 February 2023

Hello Sunshine with Last Minute Manda and #Kendrascardchallenge9


Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday.... I hope that you all enjoyed the weekend.

I've decided to enter #Kendrascardchallenge9 and I'm a little behind as the challenge started in January but I'm sure I'll catch up and what better way than to combine my first card with with my DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda

If you would like to know more about the challenge then I would recommend visiting Kendra's YouTube Channel as there are some great tutorials explaining what it's all about and how to join in.

In a nutshell, the challenge is to make 15 cards from January to March using 6 pieces of 6"x6" patterned papers, cutting layouts and a series of card sketches for each card.

This is card Sketch#1 for the challenge and I've used a sweet little chick from the Hoppy Easter set 

I got some new Chromatek Watercolour pens at Christmas from Santa and decided to give these a try with a little 'No Line' colouring !....I'm still learning and its a different look for me but I'm pleased so far with the outcome...

These brush tip pens are so different to use than my Promarkers which have a solid bullet or chisel nib but I'm going to keep trying with them.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Hoppy Easter
Chromatek brush pens
Lawn Fawn custom craft dies - stitched borders
Dovecraft Designer Series Paper - Sugar 7 Spice 
Woodware Collection Sentiment Stamp - Sunflower gnome
distress ink - tumbled glass, squeezed lemonade
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - firefly
Spectrum Noir Colorista pen - cyan
Lisa Horton Crafts Stamp it  Frame it Stamp and die set - Sunshine and grass
Tonic Dies - Heart
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Glossy accents
Sugar & Spice sequins - unicorn

  
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x