Friday 24 February 2023

Have a Beautiful Day with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Friday .

Today I am sharing the second DT card that I have made for for Pink Gem Designs using a digital stamp from the Magnolias digital stamp set .  

Its a fabulous set and includes 23 black Line art images, there are loads of possibilities with this set and for today I have chosen to use one of the flower circle cluster stamps for my card.


I've started by resizing the image to suit a 6" x 6" card and used one of my circle dies to cut an aperture then I have blended ink around the edges of the panel and then splattered this with Lisa Horton Crafts metallic watercolour.

The flower cluster was coloured with my Promarkers (see below for colours) and then fussy cut out leaving no white edge . Normally I like to leave a white border around my images but I wanted something a little different today.

I think that you all know how much I love bold and bright colours so for this card I have chosen some beautiful striped paper  from Polkadoodles from the Love birds Wings of Love collection to add to the bottom of my card panel and then used a circular die to cut out my aperture.

The panel has then been layered onto my base card with a black satin cardstock and I then a sentiment die cut was added.

My magnolias were then adhered flat to the card and a few coordinating sequins scattered around the design. 


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Magnolias
Polkadoodles Digital Paper - Wings of Love
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Watercolours
Distress Ink - Picked raspberry
Tonic Studio Die -  Sew Pretty Have a Beautiful Day
Tonic Nuvo Drops - Copper Penny
Sakura Gelly Roll pens - white, metallic grey, gold
Sugar and Spice sequins - unicorn
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear



Promarkers used :

Flowers:             antique pink, salmon pink, pale pink

Leaves:              forest green, bright green, leaf green

 
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x