Thursday 9 February 2023

Love and Kisses with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone - wishing you a wonderful Thursday....I hope you are all enjoying the week so far....

I'm back on my blog today to share a sweet card made for Pink Gem Designs using a digital stamp from the Love Frogs set which is a set of 11 digital stamps, 6 cute frogs, a lily pad, 2 sentiments a dragonfly and some bull rushes - its an amazing set and very versatile.


For my card I've used the black line art digital so I can colour my image, but you can also get a pre-coloured set of stamps and there are some lovely coordinating digital papers too.

I printed the Love & Kisses sentiment onto my background panel to start with and then used distress inks and a cloud stencil to create the sky.  A different distress ink was blended over the bottom of the panel for the pond and I've add some watery waves using another stencil and added some ripples using a fine liner pen. I've used a red fine liner pen to colour in the sentiment for an extra splash of colour and to tie in with the heart and the rose.

The frog was coloured using my promarkers (see below for colours) before fussy cutting this out and mounting on my card.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs love frogs stamp set
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Wings of Love collection
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies - Stitched Simple Wavy Borders
Lawn Fawn Cloud stencil
Polkadoodles Creative Stencil - waves
Distress Ink - tumbled glass, faded jeans
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black, white
Stabilo Fineliner pens - black, red, blue



Promarkers used :

Frog:                 pine , forest green, bright green, leaf green
                         pesto, olive green, khaki  

Heart:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red  

Rose:                 burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                         soft green, tea green

Lily pad:             bright green, leaf green, meadow green

 I am entering this card into the following challenges:


 (7) (1 of 5)

colorful options pink (76) unlimited
through the purple haze   (10) (1 of 3)
We love stamping  (33) (2 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams  (23) (2 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge add ribbon (0) (0 of 3)


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x   

12 comments:

  1. Wendy, your little froggie lover could not be cuter! Nor could he be colored any prettier. Loving the shades of green AND his cute pond and beautifully stenciled sky in the background! How nice to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I’m glad that you liked him x

      Delete
  2. Totally different to the entry I just looked at and such fun, thanks for sharing another with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one may be your Prince Charming! One kiss will tell.... Thank you for sharing your enchanting creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, Wendy!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and great for Valentines Day. Sadly I haven't had my hubby to send a card to for heading towards 7 years. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much……I’m so sorry but I’m sure you have lots of lovely happy memories…sending love and hugs x

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness! Cuteness to the max. Your card is adorable! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I’m so happy you like him xx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute scene and fabulous colouring, Wendy - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen…glad you like him x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x