Friday 17 February 2023

New Release - Thinking Rebel with Polkadoodles

Hello and Happy Friday everyone...I hope that you have had a lovely week and are all set for the weekend!

I'm so excited as there's a New Release over at Polkadoodles and this is definitively one of my favourites.

If you are a VIP member then you will have had an email telling you about this new release and the very special VIP subscriber offer so don't miss out !  If you don't subscribe to Polkadoodles then I would highly recommend it - it's free to register and there is always a special offer on the new release.

I would like to introduce you to Rebel - Isn't she fabulous - definitely my kinda girl and I think perfect for lots of my friends too.  There's loads more inspiration from the rest of the DT on the website too


It's a huge new collection of digital stamps, topper sheets, papers and sentiments and I think you will love them - I'm sure there's a little Rebel inside all of us !

Today I have a faux Stepper card - perfect to share just a couple of papers from the new collection.

This is Thinking Rebel and she comes as a clean lines or sketchy lines digital stamp - she's also available as a pre-coloured digital too if you don't want to colour.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this  new Rebel - Girl with Attitude collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Rebel - Girl with Attitude - Thinking Rebel
Polkadoodles digital paper  paper bundles 2
Polkadoodles digital sentiment sentiment bundle
Lawn Fawn Custom dies - stitched wavy borders
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, silver
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - sugar plum



Promarkers used :

Skin:                 ivory, almond, satin, dusky pink, sunkissed pink
                        pale pink, antique pink

Eyes:                ivory, pale pink

Hair:                 amethyst, lilac, lavender

Boots:               amethyst, lilac, lavender
                        ice grey 5,2,1
  
Dress:              salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink

Flowers:           salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink

Leaves:            forest green, bright green, leaf green

Rock:               ice grey 5,3,2,1


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x