Saturday 4 February 2023

You are my Happy Place - Love Birds Wings of Love - Hearts and Roses with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you a wonderful Saturday- I hope that you have all had a good week.


Today I have a card for you using the digital stamp Hearts and Roses from the latest Wings of Love digital collection from Polkadoodles....



Todays card is a 6" x 6" card with an aperture, using two of the beautiful papers from the collection.

I think that this would also be perfect as a shaker card, or a traditional aperture card with a window through to the inside of the card - maybe with a hidden message inside ?

The cute birdie couple have been coloured with promarkers (see below for colours) and then fussy cute out before mounting across the aperture. 

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this lovely new collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Love Birds Wings of Love - Hearts and Roses
Polkadoodles digital paper - Love Birds Wings of Love - paper bundle 1
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Love Birds Wings of Love - sentiment bundle
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - Nested Torn Edge Circles
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
glossy accents
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear



Promarkers used :

Boy birdie:        mint green, pastel green, tea green

Girl Birdie:        salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink

Beaks:              sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Feet & legs:       burnt umber, burnt orange, ginger
                        sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Hat:                  salmon pink, mint green, pastel green

Bow:                 mint green, pastel green, tea green

Hearts:             burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Rose:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                        forest green, bright green, leaf green



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is so cute Wendy, love the gorgeous design and image, perfectly coloured x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x