Thursday 23 February 2023

Bella Bear Morning Coffee Special Digi Deal offer with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone I hope that you are having a lovely week!

Today I'm sharing a card that I've made with a gorgeous download from Polkadoodles called Bella Bear Morning Coffee.  

The digital set includes 2 digital stamps, 1 line art and one is pre-coloured, a matching sentiment and 4 coordinating papers and is on a fabulous offer at the moment in the Polkadoodles store.

For this card I started by adding one of the digital papers and the sentiment to the bottom of a card panel before printing out.

Then I have covered the top of the panel with some stencilling using one of the newer Creative Stencils from Polkadoodles called Funky Daisy Smile  stamp and stencil set and distress ink.

Next I've added a panel of one of the patterned papers from the collection and a strip of the jade paper that I've die cut with a border die.

Bella bear has then been mounted on the card towards the bottom and some contrasting sequins added.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this lovely new collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp, sentiment & papers - Bella Bear Morning Coffee
Polkadoodles Creative Stencil - Funky Daisy Smile stamp and stencil set
Distress ink - picked raspberry
Crafters Companion border die
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
glossy accents
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sugar and Spice Sequins - Mojito


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x