Saturday 11 February 2023

New Release - Love Birds Wings of Love - Roses with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you a wonderful Saturday.

Brr its been a chilly few days here but there's always lots of sunshine to make you feel warm.... I hope that you are all well and enjoying the week so far.

Today I have a card for you using the digital stamp Love Bird - Rose flowers from the latest Wings of Love digital collection from Polkadoodles....I think this would be another perfect anniversary or wedding card or just for someone special.


Just a simple 5" x 7" card today with the focus on the sweet bird, a simple sentiment and a heart die cut from one of the papers from the new collection.

I decided to off centre my hearts for a bit of interest but add the coloured bird (see below for colours used) to the centre of the card mounted on some low profile foam tape.

Glossy accents were added to the heart and then a scattering of coordinating sequins around the design, help to draw the eye around the card and tie it all together.
 
I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Love Birds Wings of Love - Roses
Polkadoodles digital paper - Wings of Love - paper bundles 2
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Wings of Love - sentiment bundle
Lisa Horton crafts dies - Nested Hearts dies
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Craftelier Sequins
Glossy accents




Promarkers used :

Birdie:               mint green, pastel green, tea green

Beak:                sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Feet & legs:       burnt umber, burnt orange, ginger
                        sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Flowers:            salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink
                        forest green, bright green, leaf green
    
Hearts:             burgundy, poppy, lipstick red


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x