Sunday 29 October 2023

Life is not always Black and White

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!

The bathroom refurb has finally finished thank goodness and were nearly straight again in the house, still got quite a bit of cleaning to do but were getting there.  I've even managed to get most of the craft room tidied although there's still a lot of boxes to unpack/rationalise.

I'm on my blog today to share something a little quirky that I've made using a couple of fun digital stamps by Julia McNeill owner of JMC Designs.

I've had these two stamps for quite some time but not got around to using them so decided it was about time for something a little fun and quirky just for me.





Aren't they adorable - this is Emily and Sophia (both were freebies)  Sophia was a freebie I think from the Kit & Clowder Facebook group and Emily was the June 2022 freebie from Julia's Facebook group JMC's Crazy Craft Hive.

I created a colourful inky background using distress inks adding a doodled border around the edge.

The sentiment strips are from Polkadoodles - Noodle Panda collection and I thought it was a perfect play on words for my definitely not black and white design today. 

Emily and Sophia were coloured with a rainbow of promarkers before fussy cutting out and adhering to the card with foam tape.

To finish of my card I've adhered a few black gems for a touch of sparkle.


I hope that you like my fun and quirky card today and you will come back to see my next design ๐ŸŒž



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital stamps 
Distress inks - picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade, dried marigold
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Noodle Panda - sentiment bundle
Sakura Gelly roll pen - white, black
Pretty Pink Posh gems - midnight black
Glossy Accents


Promarkers used :

antique pink, salmon pink, pale pink

burnt orange, bright orange, pumpkin

sunflower, canary, primrose

forest green, bright green, meadow green

midnight blue, china blue, cloud blue,

aubergine, purple, lilac



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x