Friday 13 October 2023

I just wanted to say Happy Fall with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Friday.......I hope that you've had a lovely week! 

We've had another busy week, work is progressing well in the bathroom and the Craft room/study ceiling and new electrics and spotlights are in .... my goodness I cant believe the difference some proper lights makes.

It's going to make a huge difference crafting in there over the darker Winter months.

Still a few weeks to go before we can start to move things back in but I can start to see the light at the end of the very dusty and noisy tunnel now.

We have now lived here in our little spot of paradise for 6 years - time has flown by so we have treated ourselves to a night in Granada, staying last night in a wonderfully luxurious 5 star hotel. I could definitely get used to it!




On my blog today I have another Autumnal card for Last minute Manda with a cute little Autumn card using this sweet little Gingerbread boy from the Autumn Sweets Collection 

One of my favourite Winter drinks in the UK was a Pumpkin spiced Latte although I didn't have all the extras like cream and marshmallows.


I resized the gingerbread boy in my graphics software for an A6 card and then coloured him with my Promarkers before fussy cutting out and adhering to the card.


The background paper again is another oldie that I found in my stash but I love the leaves and the colours and decided just some simple mat and layering with a dark brown cardstock was all that was needed.

It's  difficult to see in the photo but i used a dotty embossing folder to add a little texture to the circle of card that the gingerbread is adhered to.

The simple sentiment has been stamped and heat embossed in white, added to the top of the design.


I finished off my card today with some simple gold confetti and a few highlights of white gel pen.

Don't forget about the fun challenge currently taking place in the Last Minute Manda Facebook group!  to create a Halloween or Fall card/ project - the winner will be able to choose 3 stamp sets of their choice.  

The only rule is you must use one of the images from Last Minute Manda in your project - if you don't have any yet there are some freebies in the Facebook group ! or you can head over to the Last Minute Manda Store

Don't forget to use my special DT discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping !


I hope that you like my card today ๐ŸŒž

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamps - Autumn sweets collection 
Magazine papers
Cuttlebug Embossing folder - dotty
Honeybee Stamps - mini messages
WOW Super Fine Embossing Powder - Bright White
Sakura Gelly roll pen - white, black
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - gold



Promarkers used :

Gingerbread:        caramel, sandstone, pastel beige

Nose & cheeks:     pale pink, salmon pink

Dress:                  forest green, bright green, meadow green

Toffee Apple:        forest green, bright green, meadow green
                           caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                           pale pink, salmon pink


Bow
Ricrac:                burnt orange, orange, pumpkin




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x