Monday 30 October 2023

New Release - Hocus Pocus Witches - Don't forget your Broomstick with Polkadoodles

Happy Monday and a happy Halloween Eve everyone! 

I hope that you are all set for tomorrow nights fun and celebrations.  We're off into our village as there's loads of fun organised including a procession around the different streets, a tunnel of horror, Dracula's tomb (not sure what that will be), roasted chestnuts and anise and of course some music.

Hoping the weather is kind and not too much wind or there will be witches hats everywhere!

This is my final Halloween card for the year and of course it had to be a cute witches kitty on his broom stick.

The main image is from the Hocus Pocus Witches collection and the little batty friends are from the Autumn Fall Halloween Treats collection all coloured with my promarkers (see below) 




I decided for this cute kitty I would make a simple shaker card which I've filled with shiny star and moon confetti from my stash - I knew it would come in handy one day.

I adhered a few pieces of confetti around the design for a little bit of extra magic.


I have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my final card today from the new Hocus Pocus Halloween Collection by Polkadoodles and remember 

Don't forget your Broomstick !



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles Digital Stamp - Hocus Pocus Witches
Polkadoodles Digital Stamp - Autumn Fall Halloween Treats 
Polkadoodles Paper Pack - Going Batty collection - loose sheets - Green Boos
Polkadoodles Paper Pack - 
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Halloween Trick or Treat - Sentiment bundle
This Calls For Confetti - Galaxy
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic orange



Promarkers Used:

Hat:                 prussian, violet, bluebell
                       burnt orange, bright orange, ginger
                       gold, sunflower, buttercup
                       lush green, emerald, mint green

Kitty:               pink camelia
                       blue black, ice grey 7, 5

Wand:              gold



Bats:                blue black, ice grey 7, 5
                        warm grey 5,4,2
                        pink camelia

                      


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x