Saturday 21 October 2023

New Release - Hocus Pocus Witches with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday!  Yeah..... Its the weekend - a couple of days of peace and quiet.

We are out for lunch today with friends heading down the coast and then tomorrow we're going on a charity walk in the area.

I'm really looking forward to it although it's quite a slow wander really as there are so many people usually, but good to get out in the beautiful countryside.


It's not long now until Halloween so today I have a spooky stepper card to share with you using the new Hocus Pocus collection by Polkadoodles.

I'm not a huge Halloween crafter but this new collection is so cute, so I couldn't resist really make a few cards!


This one includes papers from the Gnome Trick or Treat Halloween collection and some of the pre-coloured embellishments from the Hocus Pocus collection and the main image has been coloured with my promarkers.

It just shows how easy it is to mix and match from the new and older collections.

There is still a fabulous 40% discount in the store if you want to but these collections but don't miss out as it wont last forever.



I have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share for Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles Digital Stamps - Hocus Pocus Witches 
Polkadoodles Digital Embellishments - Hocus Pocus - Autumn Fall Halloween Treats
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Gnome Trick or Treat Sentiments
Polkadoodles Digital Papers - Gnome Trick or Treat - paper bundle 1 & paper bundle 2
Sakura gelly roll pens - metallic gold, black, white
bakers twine
glossy accents


Promarkers Used:

Skin:                almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:              dusky rose 

Bandages:        lemon chiffon, pale cream, ivory

Pumpkins:        burnt orange, orange, pumpkin

Trousers:          lush green, emerald, mint green 

Dog:                 warm grey 4, 4, 2        




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute but spooky creation!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x