Monday 2 October 2023

Have a Beary Happy Clean and Simple Christmas with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone and a happy Monday... I hope that you all had a good weekend, our town Feria has finished and life is now returning to normal but i'ts still really hot and sunny....I might even have a dip in the pool today !


I decided to make a very clean and simple Christmas card today for Pink Gem Designs using the very cute Christmas Bears Digital Stamp Set





This set of digital stamps includes 7 black line art images and a coordinating  sentiment for you to use.  

This is a sweet card A6 (UK Size), with a simple mat layer of pretty red and white paper and a read and white string of bakers twine on the left. 
I resized the sweet bear in the box to fit a panel of alcohol marker friendly cardstock, adding the sentiment from the set to the bottom of the panel - I decided to make the sentiment dark blue too before printing out and colouring with my Promarkers.

Just a little clear sparkle was added to the snowflake with some clear rhinestones and a little glossy accents to the bears nose.

I really hope that you like my clean and simple card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Christmas Bears
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - Black, White
Card Making Magic A6 Nesting Die set
Glossy accents





Promarkers used :

Bears:                salmon pink, pale pink
                         praline, sandstone, pastel beige

Box:                   forest green, bright green, leaf green
                          burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Bow:                   gold, sunflower, mustard

                    
Candy:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
Cane                   lavender

                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x