Monday 9 October 2023

Let it Snow - Snowman with Robins with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone and a happy Monday... I hope that you all had a good weekend

Today I'm here with a very sparkly snowman card for Pink Gem Designs using the very sweet Snowman with Robins digital stamp set




This set of digital stamps includes  a gorgeous black line and a pre-coloured image a 2 coordinating sentiments.  

This is a sweet card A6 (UK Size).

I created a simple snowy background blending 3 distress inks across my background panel.

Next I used some vary sparkly stencil paste to add snow across the entire panel, allowing this to dry completely before adhering to my A6 card blank.

I used a simple stitched border die to cut out the panel - using dies can help make sure our panels are perfectly cut as I know a lot of people ( including me !) have problems cutting with guillotines and paper trimmers.

Whilst my background is drying I then resized the snowman and sentiment to  fit, printing out on alcohol marker friendly cardstock before printing out, colouring with my Promarkers and then fussy cutting out.

I then simply adhered the snowman to the card using foam tape for dimension and added the sentiment at the bottom of the card.


A very simply and super sparkly card!

I really hope that you like my clean and simple card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Snowman with Robins
Distress Inks - spun sugar, picked raspberry, tumbled glass
Comic shimmer Luna paste - moonlight pearl
echo park designer stencil - Christmas cheer
Lawn Fawn Clippings stencil - hillside
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - black, white, gold
Card Making Magic A6 Nesting Die set
Glossy accents





Promarkers used :

Poinsettia:        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red    
                       forest green, bright green, meadow green

Robins:            burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                       deep mocha, burnt sienna, caramel

Carrot:            burnt orange, orange, pumpkin

Twigs:             deep mocha, burnt sienna, caramel

Snowman:       cool aqua, blender pen

Hat:                blue black, cool grey 7, 5
                      forest green, bright green, meadow green 


 
                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x