Saturday 7 October 2023

New Release - Freddy Fox - Cold Hands Warm Heart with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Saturday!  I hope that you all had a lovely week and have nice things planned for the weekend.

We had another really busy week as work continues in the house.  It's still very hot in the sunshine during the day but at least the nights are now cooler and the room fans have been put away until next year.  Still shorts and t-shirts everyday !

I'm back today with another card using one of the new Freddy Fox digital stamps by Polkadoodles

As always the collection includes black and white digital stamps for you to colour and pre-coloured stamps if you prefer.....there are some fabulous sentiments and did I mention the gorgeous papers!

If you are a Polkadoodles VIP you will have received the email today about the launch with a wonderful discount code.... don't miss it!

There is loads of inspiration for you too in the gallery so why not take a look as I am certain you will love Freddy as much as I do......


It's such a cute image called Snowflake and I have added him to one of the fabulous wintery scenes  from the Bella Bear Christmas collection also available in the shop for my one layer card, coloured with my Promarkers and just a touch of sparkly glitter.

I added the most perfect sentiment on a simple strip to the bottom of the card....definitely one of my favourites!

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Freddy Fox Collection by
 Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Freddy Fox - Snowflake
Polkadoodles digital scene - Bella Bear Christmas - Colouring Scene #4
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Freddy Fox - Sentiment Bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, clear star
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue


Promarkers Used:

Freddy:        cocoa, burnt sienna (nose)
                   salmon pink, pale pink (ears & feet)
                   caramel, praline, sandstone

Hat:             ocean teal, green, mint green
                   verdigris, grey green, tea green

Coat:           ocean teal, green, mint green

Scarf:          dusky rose, antique pink, sunkissed pink

Trees:          ocean teal, green, mint green

Sky:            pale pink, cool aqua, powder blue

                      


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x