Tuesday 17 October 2023

Digi Choosday - Hocus Pocus Witches Halloween with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  Wishing you all a lovely day today and that you enjoy the week ahead.






It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!




The theme set for the DT this week is Halloween.  Well it had to be really with only a couple of weeks to go to the spooky celebration.

For todays card I decided to use one of the fabulous witches from the newly released Hocus Pocus Witches collection

I chose to create a very simple spooky scene for my little witch - they don't always have to be complicated - just a simple stone wall and a dirt floor - it is a cave after all.

I started by resizing the little witch with the eyeballs in a flask to suit an A6 card panel and added cobwebs and potion flasks from the Autumn Fall Halloween set of ephemera.

I printed and fussy cut out the Hocus Pocus sentiment from the Halloween Trick or Treat set of sentiments

Once my background was coloured in with my promarkers, I have added some distress ink around the outside edge to make it a little more spooky, before adhering to my card blank, with a mat layer of black card.

To finish off the card I added just a touch of glossy accents to the star on the witches hat and I used a metallic pen to add little sparkly details to the cobwebs, potion flasks, sentiment and witches dress.

I have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles Digital Stamps - Hocus Pocus - Autumn Fall Halloween Treats
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Hocus Pocus - Ghastly Ghosts
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Gnome Trick or Treat Halloween - greetings set 
Distress Oxide Ink - hickory smoke
Glossy accents
Sakura Gelly Roll pens - black, white, metallic grey


Promarkers Used:

Skin:                almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:              dusky rose            

Hair:                pastel beige, sandstone, caramel, saffron

Hat:                 prussian, violet, bluebell
                       burnt orange, orange, pumpkin

Robe:               lush green, emerald, mint green

Star:                gold, sunflower, buttercup

Leaves:             lush green, emerald, mint green

Berries:             prussian, violet, bluebell

Potion Flasks:    ginger, mint green, pastel blue, pumpkin

Cork
Labels:              sandstone, caramel, pastel beige

Eyeballs:           vanilla, antique pink

Wall:                 cool grey, 00, 1, 3, 4

Floor:                pastel beige, sandstone, cool grey 3, 1
                        mint green, bluebell, pumpkin  




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x