Friday 27 October 2023

New Release - Digi Deal - Poinsettia Wreath with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely day.....I hope that your Friday is going well...Were just getting ready to wander into our village for a few drinks and a little tapas - it is Friday after all.

If you are a fan of a more traditional style of Christmas card then I think that you are going to love this new Poinsettia Wreath Digi Deal from Polkadoodles.

It's such a versatile collection of beautiful images and includes pre-coloured images, black and white for you to colour yourself, beautiful papers and of course matching sentiments.

Here is a card that I've made using one of the pre-coloured digital images with some simple layering on a deep red card stock.


To create this card I've used the Poinsettia corner printed out onto my background panel and I also printed the same image two more times to fussy cut out some of the leaves and the flower itself, layering these up with adhesive foam for dimension.  

Before adhering the fussy cut out elements I used some gold watercolour paint to splatter across the panel.

Just a few pieces of gold confetti were added for extra shine.


I have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my  Christmas card today and you'll be back to see another card using the new Poinsettia Wreath Digi Deal by Polkadoodles



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital collection - Poinsettia Wreath
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Water Colour paint - gold
Pretty Pink Posh Confetti - Gold

                     


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x