Thursday 5 October 2023

Hello Sweet Friend with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Thursday .......I hope that you're having a lovely week! 

Yesterday I went for lunch with the ladies here and had a yummy Menu del Dรญa and only 12 which is excellent value for 3 courses and including a drink !

Today we are doing a little more work in the garden whilst the renovations continue in the house and then hopefully going on the local town walk as long as my feet feel better later on - they are still a little sore from all the dancing at the Feria last weekend.....

Today I am on my blog with latest card for Last minute Manda with a cute little Autumn card using yummy Gingerbread girls from the Autumn Sweets Collection 

Isn't she a cutie with her toffee apple !


I love making seasonal cards that aren't specifically for Autumn or Halloween and with this generic sentiment it definitely fits in for most of the year really !

I resized the gingerbread girl using my graphics software to suit a smaller A6 card and then coloured her with my Promarkers before cutting her out and adhering to the card.


The background paper that I've used is an older paper that I found in my stash but I love how it matches the main image, with apples and blackberries.

I blended a small amount of orange ink directly onto the card blank behind the gingerbread girl and then used some orange dye ink to stamp the sentiment strip.



I used a little orange card to make some Ricrac, added a few sparkly orange gems and glossy accents to the toffee on the apple to finish off my card.

Before I go I wanted to let you know that there is a fun challenge currently taking place in the Last Minute Manda Facebook group!  

The theme is to create a Halloween or Fall card/ project - the winner will be able to choose 3 stamp sets of their choice.  

The only rule is you must use one of the images from Last Minute Manda in your project - if you don't have any yet there are some freebies in the Facebook group ! or you can head over to the Last Minute Manda Store

Don't forget to use my special DT discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping !


I hope that you like my card today ๐ŸŒž

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamps - Autumn sweets collection 
Magazine papers
Adirondack Brights Dye ink - sunset orange
Honeybee Stamps - mini messages
Distress Ink - spiced marmalade
Kaiser craft orange rhinestones
Sakura Gelly roll pen - white, black
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Gingerbread:        caramel, sandstone, pastel beige

Nose & cheeks:     pale pink, salmon pink

Dress:                  forest green, bright green, meadow green

Toffee Apple:        forest green, bright green, meadow green
                           caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                           pale pink, salmon pink


Bow
Ricrac:                burnt orange, orange, pumpkin




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x