Saturday 30 September 2023

New Release - Freddy Fox - Balloon Freddy with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Saturday!  

We had a lovely day yesterday at the town feria, loads of chatting to friends, lots of wine and a little dancing too which probably explains my sore feet today...I'm not a high heel sort of girl really and they definitely aren't great for walking home in.....so today were chilling out, conserving our energy and hoping to go in tonight to see a Queen tribute band - the big problem is it doesn't start until Midnight so fingers crossed we manage to stay awake.

I'm back  today with another card using one of the new Freddy Fox digital stamps by Polkadoodles

It's such a cute image I think and I have added a party hat from the ephemera bundle.
 
As always the collection includes black and white digital stamps for you to colour and pre-coloured stamps if you prefer.....there are some fabulous sentiments and did I mention the gorgeous papers!

If you are a Polkadoodles VIP you will have received the email today about the launch with a wonderful discount code.... don't miss it!

There is loads of inspiration for you too in the gallery so why not take a look as I am certain you will love Freddy as much as I do......






I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Freddy Fox Collection by
 Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Freddy Fox - Balloon
Polkadoodles digital paper - Freddy Fox - Set 1
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Freddy Fox - Sentiment Bundle
Polkadoodles digital Ephemera - Freddy Fox -  Bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic grey
Craft Consortium sequins
Glossy accents


Promarkers Used:

Freddy:         cocoa, burnt sienna (nose)
                    salmon pink, pale pink (ears & feet)
                    caramel, praline, sandstone

Hat:              ocean teal, green, mint green
                    lemon chiffon, pale cream

Dungarees:    verdigris, grey green, tea green

Balloons:       dusky rose, antique pink, sunkissed pink



                      


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x