Wednesday 13 September 2023

Bah Humbug with Last Minute Manda and #byshcsketchchallenge37

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Thursday!....

Today I'm sharing a cute Christmas card that I've made for Last Minute Manda  using the Bah Humbug set of digital stamps.  




I've also used the September Sketch 37 in the @byshcardmakers (Build Your Stash Holiday Card makers) Facebook Group 


Its a simple landscape card following the sketch and I've used papers from my hoard of Christmas papers.

Just a little co-ordinating sequins to add some sparkle to the design.

If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store font forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Bah Humbug
Tonic Studios corner rounder
DoCrafts Christmas Papers 
Lisa Horton Crafts - sentiment strip
Sugar & Spice Crafts star Confetti - Mojito



Promarkers used :

Dog:                 caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                        pink camelia, pale pink
                        cocoa, caramel, sandstone

 
Antlers:            praline, pastel beige, sandstone

Bow:                hot pink, carmine, cerise

Bauble:            hot pink, carmine, cerise
                       mint green, pastel green, tea green

Eyes:               lemon chiffon
   

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18

    Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card thanks for sharing - I wasn't signed in

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x