Thursday 7 September 2023

Naughty or Nice - Christmas Jack with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone and a happy Thursday... I hope that you are having a good week.

It's cooled down nicely here, for the time being at least and we've had a few days with some refreshing rain too which is a relief so the garden is looking a little greener.

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you using the new Christmas Jack digital stamps by Pink Gem Designs 

My son is called Jack (although he's now an adult of 26) and I have made this card for him so I hope that he likes it!




This set includes 1 black line art image, one pre-coloured image and two coordinating  sentiments for you to use.  

This is a larger 5" x 7" card, with a die cut layer of patterned paper  and the main image panel kept clean and simple layered with craft foam for dimension.






I resized the image to suit my card size and added one of the sentiments from the set before printing out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock and colouring with my promarkers.  If you notice in the photo I have turned the sentiment purple too just for a change.

I have blended a small amount of distress ink at Jacks feet just to ground the image and scattered some gold confetti around the design.

To finish off the card I have added a little sparkly glitter to the hat fur and pompom 


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Christmas Jack
Designer Paper from my stash
Distress Ink - weathered wood
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - Black, White
Craftelier Basics dies - scalloped frames
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle blue




Promarkers used :

Skin:            almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:           pale pink

Hair:             sandstone, caramel, umber

Fur trim:       ivory, lavender

Hat
Jumper:        burgundy, poppy, lipstick

Trousers:       forest green, leaf green             

Ribbon:        gold, sunflower, buttercup

Present:        Egyptian blue, azure, sky blue

Boots:           cool grey 7,5,3, blue black


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x