Friday 22 September 2023

Happy Holidays - Bella Bears Christmas with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy  Friday - I hope that the week has been good and you are looking forward to a lovely weekend.

We are off for lunch today with friends and I'm really looking forward to it - proper Fish & Chips, which is fairly hard to come by over here in Spain - I do hope they have mushy peas!

I'm back today on my blog to share of my cards using the fabulous new Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles 



This is Gingerbread Bella Bear and it's a real cutie as I'm sure you will agree.

Bella Bear is just perfect I think for all of your Christmas Projects - It's a fun collection of digital stamps, pre-coloured and black and white for you to colour !

This is an A6 landscape card which I have created by using distress inks to create a snowy background sky, splattered with silver metallic paint and water droplets.

I used a hillside border die to cut a couple of simple sparkly hills from glitter cardstock and adhered these to the bottom of the card panel.

The Bella and gingerbread image was resized to suit the card design and printed out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock before colouring with my promarkers and fussy cutting out.

I have added the coloured image slightly offset onto the snowy scene using foam tape and then adhered the fussy cut sentiment to the top right hand of the card.




I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles.

    
Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Bella Bears Christmas - Gingerbread 
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Bella Bear Sentiment Bundle
Distress Ink - salvaged patina, peacock feathers, tumbled glass, chipped sapphire
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, clear star
Lisa Horton Crafts Edgecutz Dies - Essential edges
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Glitter cardstock
Glossy accents


Promarkers Used:

Bella:                cocoa, burnt sienna (nose)
                        salmon pink, pale pink (ears & feet)
                        caramel, praline, sandstone

Jumper:            marine, turquoise, pastel green
Bow

Hat:                 hot pink, carmine, cerise
Scarf


Gingerbread:    caramel, praline, sandstone
                       pale pink 


                    
Ricrac:            lavender, ivory, blender        

Candy Cane:    burgundy, poppy
                       gold, sunflower


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. These bears look stunning against that background.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x