Sunday 10 September 2023

New Release - Bella Bear Christmas - Poinsettia Flowers with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Sunday I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

I'm back today to share another card using the fabulous new Bella Bear Christmas  release by Polkadoodles 

Don't forget  that there are pre-coloured images available too, so don't be put off if colouring isn't your thing!




This is a 5" x 5" easel card which folds flat for posting.

The Bella image was resized in my graphics software to suit the card design and coloured with my promarkers

I also printed out one of the digital sentiments from the collection and several of the coordinating papers to decorate my card.

Just a few shiny silver stars, glitter and some card candii to decorate.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Bella Bear Christmas - Poinsettia Flowers
Polkadoodles digital paper - Bella Bear Christmas - Set 1 & Set 2
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Bella Bear Christmas - Sentiment Bundle
Craftwork Cards Card Candii
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, clear star, gold
Cosmic Shimmer - Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Glossy accents


Promarkers Used:

Bella:            cocoa, burnt sienna (nose)
                    salmon pink, pale pink (ears & feet)
                    caramel, praline, sandstone

Hat:              marine, turquoise, pastel green
                    hot pink, carmine, cerise

Scarf:           hot pink, carmine, cerise

Coat:            marine, turquoise, pastel green

Pom Pom:     lavender, ivory

Poinsettia:     forest green, bright green, leaf green
                    burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Plant Pot:      sunflower, mustard, pastel yellow


                       


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x