Thursday 21 September 2023

I tried to be good with Last Minute Manda and #byshcsketchchallenge37

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Thursday!....Just a quick post from me this morning as I have some weeding to get on with in the garden and its far too noisy inside the house as the builders are getting on with installing a new insulated and suspended ceiling in the craft room/study - awful and dusty but it will be worth it I know once it's completed.

Today I'm sharing another cute Christmas card that I've made for Last Minute Manda  using the Bah Humbug set of digital stamps.  




I've again used the September Sketch 37 in the @byshcardmakers (Build Your Stash Holiday Card makers) Facebook Group. These sketches make it really easy to put together quick and beautiful cards which is important for all those Christmas cards.


I've turned the sketch through 90 degrees this time to make a portrait card following the sketch and I've used papers from my hoard of Christmas papers.  They were freebies with a craft magazine many years ago and I found them whilst packing up my craft room for all the work we are having done.  It's amazing what you can find!

Just a little co-ordinating sequins to add some sparkle to the design.

If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store font forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Bah Humbug
Tonic Studios corner rounder
Holly Hobby Christmas Papers 
Lawn Fawn custom craft dies - stitched borders
Creative Craft Products Dies - Square Rickrack die set
Lisa Horton Crafts - sentiment strip
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - icicle blue
sequins



Promarkers used :

Dog:                 caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                        dusky rose, pale pink
                        cocoa, burnt sienna

white fur:         cool grey 2, 00 blender

teeth:              oatmeal, pale cream
bone
 
hat
bow:                burgundy, poppy red, lipstick red

   

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x