Sunday 24 September 2023

New Release - Freddy Fox - Party Freddy with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!  We had a lovely day yesterday with our friends from a nearby village that came to stay, lovely food and lots of drink and laughs, followed by yummy bacon butties this morning - definitely a treat, so a nice quiet chilling by the pool afternoon now!

Have you heard that there is a wonderful new release of digital stamps, papers and sentiments over on the Polkadoodles website.

It's Freddy Fox and he is just so cute - perfect for all of your Autumn/ Fall/Winter crafting and much more.

As always the collection includes black and white digital stamps for you to colour and pre-coloured stamps if you prefer.....there are some fabulous sentiments and did I mention the gorgeous papers!

If you are a Polkadoodles VIP you will have received the email today about the launch with a wonderful discount code.... don't miss it!

There is loads of inspiration for you too in the gallery so why not take a look as I am certain you will love Freddy as much as I do......





Today I have made a card using Freddy Fox - Party so definitely perfect for birthdays and celebrations throughout the year.

Its a larger 5" x 7" card and I've used some of the gorgeous co-ordinating papers too!

The bunting in my card design is from the ephemera bundle
 
I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Freddy Fox Collection by
 Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Freddy Fox - Party / Gift Freddy
Polkadoodles digital paper - Freddy Fox - Set 3
Polkadoodles digital Ephemera - Freddy Fox - Ephemera Bundle
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Freddy Fox -  Sentiment Bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic grey
Craft Consortium sequins


Promarkers Used:

Freddy:         cedar brown, burnt orange, orange, mandarin
                    lemon chiffon, pale cream
                    deep mocha, coffee, raw sienna
                    salmon pink, pale pink

Present:        dusky rose, antique pink, sunkissed pink

Bow:            ocean teal, green, mint green

Hat:             cedar brown, burnt orange, mandarin
                   dusky rose, antique pink, sunkissed pink
                   ocean teal, green, mint green


                      


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x