Friday 18 November 2022

New Release - Theo the Penguin - Which Way with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone - its Friday Yeah! and today I am so happy because I can start to share my samples for the latest new digital release from Polkadoodles


It's another super cute new collection of digital stamps, papers and of course sentiments which was launched by Nikky Hall last night - if you didn't manage to watch here is a link so you can watch in catch up.
 

This new collection is called Theo the Penguin and there are some gorgeous images that will be perfect for not only your Christmas projects but winter celebrations and other projects too.  If you head over to the website there is currently a huge 35% discount off the collection (for a limited time only) and for those Polkadoodles VIP's you should have received an email yesterday with a very special discount just for you. 

If you aren't a VIP then why not sign up, its free and you will receive emails in the future with special savings on new and existing releases.

I had loads of fun working with this new release  - who doesn't love penguins after all.  I'll be sharing more of my projects with you over the next few weeks.  
There is also lots more inspiration for you for this collection from the DT over on the Polkadoodles ideas gallery.

My first larger 5 x 7 card I have used the digital stamp  Which Way which I have coloured using my Promarkers.  He is also available as a pre-coloured digital so don't worry if you prefer not to colour yourself. It also great using the pre-coloured digitals as they make such easy and quick projects - perfect at busy times of the year.

I created a simple ink blended background fro this card using distress oxides and then splattered this first with water, to lift the ink and then splattered with white paint to give a snowy look.

I die cut two snowbanks for the bottom of the card and then finished it off with some glitter and confetti.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new Theo the Penguin digital collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Theo the Penguin - Which Way
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Simple Wavy Border
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - friendship mix
Distress Oxide Ink - kitsch flamingo, salvaged patina, salty ocean
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Watercolour paints - white
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, blue
glossy accents
Craftelier sequins



Promarkers used :

Theo:               lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Baby:               lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Scarves:          burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                   

Pole:               burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                      lavender, ivory
                      pumpkin, gold, ivory


                   


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x