Monday 21 November 2022

Bitty Bears Christmas with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone I hope that you are having a lovely Monday!.... it's definitely starting to feel a little chillier here every day and i can imagine having the fire lit in a few days time.  We have some horrible strong winds forecast for the next few days sadly so a few sleepless nights are on the cards.

It's the start of a new week and today I'm here to share another cute Christmas card that I've made for Last Minute Manda 



I have another cute little bear is from the Bitty Bear Christmas set  - I do love this set as the images are very sweet and so easy to colour and create quick cards.

Today I have a 6 x 6 card - the front panel of the card is split to reveal the pretty Christmas papers in the background and I've added a die cute fancy border for extra detail.

I die cute a circle of white card and a layer of red and used a holly embossing folder to add texture - Using a small detail brush I have added green distress ink to the holly leaves and then red metallic pen for the holly berries.




If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store font forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Bitty Bear Christmas
DoCrafts Christmas Papers
Cuttlebug Embossing folder - Holly leaves
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - Nested torn edge
Lisa Horton Crafts Washi tape Sentiment strip 
Craftwork Cards Candi
Crafters Companion border die
Crafters Companion sparkle pen - clear
Distress ink - lucky clover
glossy accents
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic red



Promarkers used :

Bear:                  caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                          pale pink, pale blossom

Bow:                   gold, pumpkin, ivory

Present:             forest green, bright green, leaf green
                         gold, pumpkin, ivory

Candy Cane:       burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                         lavender, ivory 
                     
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

dis digi designs challenge Give Thanks  () (0 of 3)

intaas Christmas #(72) (3 of 3)




colorful options (50) unlimited

through the purple haze  monochromatic () (0 of 3)

aud sentiments () (0 of 5)

Critter Crazy Challenge (100) (3 of 5)

We love stamping  (105) (3 of 3)


Dragonfly Dreams  (126) (3 of 3)

Crafty Calendar Challenge (164) ( 3 of 3)




not2shabby (10) (2 of 3)


inspiration station challenge  () Unlimited       harvest



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

20 comments:

  1. A lovely design for that cute bear. Sweet colouring too. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gate fold with your handsome little Bear. Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Hapy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet creation, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping Christmas theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such a cute card Wendy. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Wendy! Your little bear is darling! Beautiful creation! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  6. a bright and happy card with your design and colouring, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a festive bear! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering our card challenge! Join us again this month! New challenge posted Dec 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and fun card!
    Thank you for sharing at We love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck, Dawn DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x