Wednesday 2 November 2022

Baking Ginger gift bag and card with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone - wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.  

I'm here today on my blog to share a gorgeous little gift bag and matching tag that I've made using the new Baking Ginger gift bag set by Pink Gem Designs.

This digital download set is available in the Etsy shop Baking Ginger and it's so sweet and perfect for those little gifts at Christmas
 
Anyone that know me will know I'm not normally a bag/box maker but this set was so easy to construct. I have to say I'm so pleased with the end result too -  I just need to master making some Gingerbread biscuits to go in the bag and then it'll be perfect to give to someone special this Christmas.

The gift bag set includes 3 separate printable sheets, a beautiful spotty paper, a sheet with tags and sentiment labels and the gift bag printable (you need to print this out twice for the front and back of the bag)
 
I chose to print out the bag pieces use a heavy weight paper (100GSM) but I think it would work equally well with a lightweight cardstock and this would make the bag a little more substantial too.


The only extra pieces I added was some small card rings around my handles and I have cut a peice of card to fit into the bottom of the bag too. 

I used some of my nesting circle dies to cut out the handle apertures and also used the same dies to cut out my hole reinforcers.

I used a strong wet glue to adhere the hole reinforcing rings to the inside of the gift bag before assembling the pieces.

I just added some very simple decoration with a nice ribbon and sequins and it really didn't need anything else.


The set comes with 2 different tags and lots of extra sentiment labels too, so rather than waste these I decided to create a little mini circular easel card too !



I used some baby pink Centura pearl cardstock and my favourite circular dies from Lisa Horton Crafts 
for my simple easel card and used the lovely paper that comes with the set for a layer behind my focal point.


The lacy edge circular die is from a Tonic die set and the lacy edge label die is from Spellbinders.  

I've had these in my crafty stash for ages so unfortunately can't remember the names. 

Just some simple snowflakes and sequins cute from the same card and paper were used to finish of this cute little card.



I really hope that you have enjoyed my sweet little gingerbread gift bag and card.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Baking Ginger gift set
Lisa Horton Crafts Nested Torn Edge circle dies
Distress Oxide ink - Kitsch Flamingo
Crafters Companion Snowflake die
Sequins
Ribbon
Bakers twine


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x