Monday 14 November 2022

Bitty Bear with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone and happy Monday! 

I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend - its the start of a new week and I'm here to share another cute Christmas card that I've made for Last Minute Manda 

Dare I mention but its only 41 days to go until the big day!  
This cute little bear is from the Bitty Bear Christmas set  


I think this cute little bear would work equally well for a birthday card too, just with a different colour palette and papers.

My simple 5 x 7 card today features the cute little bear that I've coloured with my promarkers layered up with some pretty Christmas designer papers.

I've added a small strip of snowflake embossed red card across the panel for a little extra texture and of course there's lots of bling and sparkle - it is for Christmas after all

If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store font forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my cute Christmas card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Bitty Bear Christmas
DoCrafts Christmas Papers 
Lisa Horton Crafts Washi tape Sentiment strip 
Craftwork Cards Candi
Snowflake Embossing folder- craft magazine
red gems
glossy accents
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - icicle blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black



Promarkers used :

Bear:                  caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                          pale pink, pale blossom

Presents:             forest green, bright green, leaf green
                          burgundy, poppy, lipstick red 
                     
Ribbon & Bow:     gold, pumpkin, ivory
                          burgundy, poppy, lipstick red 
                      
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

dis digi designs challenge Give Thanks  () (0 of 3)

intaas Christmas #(55) (2 of 3)




colorful options (46) unlimited

through the purple haze  monochromatic () (0 of 3)

aud sentiments () (0 of 5)


We love stamping  (94) (2 of 3)


Dragonfly Dreams  (121) (2 of 3)

Crafty Calendar Challenge (162) ( 2 of 3)




not2shabby (9) (1 of 3)


inspiration station challenge  () Unlimited        

             
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

8 comments:

  1. How sweet! He's adorable, Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very sweet and you've colored him wonderfully. I also like the patterned paper, Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Wendy! Love the layers and touches of red embellishments. Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image for a Christmas card, thanks so much for sharing at our November theme at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-cute Christmas card- adorable bear, beautiful colouring and lovely design. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute! Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great set of stamps and the card you designed is just too cute with that image! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Wendy, awww that's such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x