Sunday 6 November 2022

New Release - Gingerbread Holly - Ginger Cutie with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone - Wishing you all a lovely Sunday - I hope you are having a great weekend.  It's still lovely warm and sunny here during the day, so we've been doing a little gardening each day trying to get on top of the weeds. I'm hoping to go back to Pilates tomorrow too fingers crossed!

I'm here today with another of my card samples made for the latest new digital release from Polkadoodles
There is lots more inspiration for you for this new collection from the DT over on the Polkadoodles ideas gallery. 

I'm certain you are going to love them for your Christmas projects and don't forget if you don't like colouring the collection is also available with pre-coloured digital images.

Today's card is another larger 5 x 7 card that I've made using a combination of papers from the new collection and a previous collection Baked With Love -I really love how these two digital collections work so well together.

The background paper is from an earlier bundle called Baked with love, I've layered this onto some Kraft card as I think this is perfect for these sweet gingerbread digitals.

I've then used heart shaped dies to cut a panel of Kraft card and a smaller panel of paper from the new Gingerbread Holly Papers 1 I printed out a poinsettia and some holly leaves from the Baked with Love foliage set and adhered this to my heart panel which has been adhered to the background panel offset to the right.

I cut some card ricrac from Kraft card using a wavy border die for the left side of my card and used the Delicate Daisy Corner die  again cut in Kraft card to add beneath my poinsettia - don't be afraid to snip into your die cuts like this one so the tendrils can be positioned where you want them !

The sentiment I've used is from the Baked with Love sentiment bundle

The finishing touches are some red sequins scattered over the card and some Nuvo drops in gold on my leafy swirl and the centre of the poinsettia.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Ginger Cutie
Polkadoodles digital papers and sentiment
Crafters Companion wavy border die
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - nested stitched hearts
Tonic Nuvo Crystal drops - bright gold
Crafters Companion sparkle pen - clear
Red sequins
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - stardust, white, black
Glossy accents


Promarkers used :

Ginger:            pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                       pale pink

Ricrac:             lavender, ivory

Dress:             forest green, bright green, leaf green   
                       
Hat:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Bow:                   burgundy, poppy, lipstick red


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x