Saturday 26 November 2022

From Owl of Us with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone - wishing you a wonderful Saturday.  

I'm here today to share another Christmas card that I've made using a new digital stamp set Christmas Owls by Pink Gem Designs


For my card today I have used the black and white digital set but there is also a wonderful pre-coloured digital stamp set too if you prefer not to colour or just need to make quick cards. Both of these sets includes the sentiment too.

I wanted to create a single layer card so used my graphics software to add 3 of the owls from the set to the branches onto a digital paper background before printing out and colouring using my Promarkers.

Once coloured a added some sparkle to the snow on the branches, earmuffs and pompom and glossy accents to the owls eyes

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Christmas Owls digital stamp set
Polkadoodles paper - Theo Penguin Paper set 3
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
glossy accents


Promarkers used :

Branches:               umber, cocoa
                             lavender, ivory

Owls           
Eyes:                      gold, buttercup
Breast:                    caramel, praline, pastel beige
Wings:                    umber, praline, pastel beige
Beak:                      mandarin, buttercup

Hat, Bow, Present:    forest green, bright green, leaf green

Candy Cane:             burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                               lavender, ivory
        
                

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x