Wednesday 16 November 2022

Everyone Gnomes you love Hot Chocolate with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone - wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.  

I'm here today on my blog to share a Christmas card that  I've made using the Hot Chocolate Gnome digital stamp set by Pink Gem Designs.


This digital download set is available in the Etsy shop Chocolate Gnome and it comes as a pre-coloured digital stamp a black and white version and there is a cute sentiment included with the set too. Normally I choose to colour the stamps myself but I'm waiting for some replacement Promarkers to arrive and I couldn't wait to use this design.

I resized the image to suit a larger 5 x 7 card blank and then printed it out twice so that I could fussy cut and decoupage some of the gnome features of the design.


The green polka dot background paper that I have used was left over from the Baking Ginger gift bag set that I shared from the other week and I have used a border die to give this a simple cross stitched edge.

I decided to create a snowy hillside for my gnome to site on, cutting some gorgeous white glitter cardstock with border dies again.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Hot Chocolate Gnome digital stamp set
Pink Gem Designs paper - Baking Ginger Gift bag set
Lawn Fawn Custom craft dies - stitched borders
Lawn Fawn Custom craft dies - stitched wavy borders
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria glitter cardstock
Sakura Gelly roll pen - metallic green
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Crafters companion sparkle pen - clear
glossy accents

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

dis digi designs challenge Give Thanks  () (0 of 3)

intaas Christmas #(72) (3 of 3)




colorful options (46) unlimited

through the purple haze  monochromatic () (0 of 3)

aud sentiments () (0 of 5)


We love stamping  (94) (2 of 3)


Dragonfly Dreams  (126) (3 of 3)

Crafty Calendar Challenge (164) ( 3 of 3)




not2shabby (9) (1 of 3)


inspiration station challenge  () Unlimited       


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wendy. The sentiment gave me a good chuckle! Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully monochromatic colored, Wendy! Love the touches of Bling! Thank you for sharing your gnome themed card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gnome card is gorgeous, Wendy! Beautiful digi stamp and lovely decoupage dimension. I love the minty green colours and the fun sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just fabulous, Wendy. I love your colour choice and your adorable gnome. Thank you for sharing another beautiful creation in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x